Thursday, March 10, 2011

Wher To Watch Digital Playground Movies Online

SuperBadante.

The sea is there, the usual place, mobile property or at the discretion of the winds or currents Paturnie. I walk down the street that overlooks the beach below litorale.La seems endless. The sand, almost white, clean. At this time there is no one in the morning.
Or rather, there are some. Down there, towards the bottom dell'Arenile, almost in a corner, an old man.
Lying on his clean beach towel that seems almost asleep. No, not sleeping. Is rising. With insecure step s' walk towards the shore. Forward swaying with bony feet sunk in the sand. With difficulty reaching the water, plunges try ends in the foam of the wave and standing, so to speak, he stops to peer ahead, as undecided about what to do.
would certainly dive but given the age can not do it. Yearns for a swim but is afraid to dive. Perhaps because of the many stones covered by sea urchins that are on the bottom and the water, particularly crystalline today, suggests. I approach the old man is about fifty yards from me. I decide to intervene. This is the classic situation where my super powers SuperBadante can be useful. In a moment I become the most beloved superhero octogenarians with mobility problems. In my shiny suit, white on the chest with the letters SB embroidered in gold on a silver background, supplemented by a pair of latex gloves in dishwasher red shoes and beautiful chamber in blue fleece, I rush toward the elderly. I reached him in the blink of slippers, raising clouds of sand at each leap. Now I'm behind him. He did not even notice my presence. Continue earnestly in my view, to observe the sea. The lift taking him in her arms. As easy as drinking a glass of water. It 'very light, and no one will weigh eighty pounds, bones and all. He is astonished when, looking at me, screaming, writhing happy because he certainly knew who I am and what I'm doing. "Who are you stupid man? "What are you doing?".
speaks a language unknown to me, is surely thanking me. Smiling surplus with the little body in his arms cleaving the waves with long strides. In a moment we're already in a fairly safe, the water will be one meter and a half from the bottom and the old man I do not think you get to this height. "Here you can bathe and swim in safety, there are no more stones, he 'curls you can create them problems. Good bath! "I give up and he sinks by bubbling. What a crazy, is it really true that getting old is back a little child. Here he re-emerges in a bustling hectic for the happiness of having met his hero. The head is on the water, raised his arm to shake mo 'greeting. "Fuck you! Help me! I do not swimm! Glu glu glu ... Son of bitch…glu glu glu…. Fuc..glu..kkk..glu glu glu. “ e scompare nell’acqua. 
Mi volto, felice di avere compiuto il mio dovere. Lo lascio alla sua gioia, al piacere delle immersioni, alla sua bella nuotata. Faccio una piroetta su me stesso e voilĂ  il costume sparisce sostituito da abiti civili che restituiscono al mio corpo aitante l’anonimato necessario per sedermi ad un tavolino del bar della spiaggia ed ordinare un buon caffè. Non  si vive di sole buone azioni, serve anche lo zucchero in bustina.
                                                                                                               ... ... ... ... ... More

0 comments:

Post a Comment