Finally came the good old winter. The right season to do business glamorous, make maximum use of the super powers at my disposal, make you happy as much as possible caryatids. I wait anxiously. They need me. Near the hearth of their sad sad homes, floor sobbing, while cooking soups foul, trying to chew with the few remaining teeth unlikely boiled meat, chicken broths sorption, suck pats of soft cheese. Eager for company, remain alone in front of the television, tuned on the channels of pain, where we talk constantly of doom and misfortune. Normally this type of entertainment is centered on characters who tell their vicissitudes screaming so inconsiderate, and just this constant yelling very loud, considering the normal hearing loss of any old man, is the SuperBadante action in the exact signal. So here I am. I walk cautiously in the chill of night, dressed as you would expect from any superhero, with my beautiful flashy costume, my beautiful red latex gloves, my blue slippers with felt. In addition, given the season, showing off a beautiful emerald green hat with fur ear flaps fitted with fuchsia.
I go up to the doors of houses, the aziono superudito, approached the ear, after having moved away the furry earmuffs and listen.
slips into a bloodcurdling scream trumpet Eustace, breaks through the eardrum, the hammer breaks up, killing every neuron in my auditory system.
Shoot kick, indeed SuperCalc, just repainted the door of a handsome dark brown antique, I rush, run across, or rather Supercorsa, the entry, hall, lounge, kitchen, bedroom, one for guests, through this 'I have to last me off with my Superbraccia tearing kilos of spider webs, within the master bathroom, in the service, along a corridor carpeted with red velvet with gold embroidery, a meeting of the stairs, and I'm overcome with a Superbalzo on the second floor, I run more Superfast, other room, yet another, a third, then the library, another sitting room decorated in Japanese style bathroom with another statue that sheds water into a huge Jacuzzi, a modern laundry with dryer, dog kennel, the cat's cradle, hall, other scales, yet Superbalzo, background directly to a door and I'm in an attic, Supercorro as I could throughout the enormous room attic, with a huge fireplace covered in ceramic and a great view, thanks to the large terrace overlooking the gulf.
None.
Could I be wrong? Yet I distinctly heard that cry and immediately distressing. Risupercorro back in a flash review every room, every corner of the house, every nook and cranny. Still nothing. None. No trace of old pipe in distress.
Return to the mega Jacuzzi bath.
The old man is there with a stupid smile on his lips, leaning on the edge of the tub with her little arms hanging down his back.
approached me and, surprise, is not alone. Where's My Car
One emerges from the water and crumpled to the question - Did you like, dear? -
He sighs long, slightly bronchitis, and with a hoarse whistle of satisfaction, he says - a scream, baby! -
Then again, I see and fear and cried in unison - Who heck is this idiot? What do you want? What does it do? How come? -
But I say, do not you recognize me? They are the SuperBadante, the hero of all the elders of the planet. I'm here because I have with my Superudito, indeed, heard a scream come from here and I thought that you, Lord, was in need of my favorites, in fact my help. For this you will find her beautiful and the apartment door slightly smashed, by the way congratulations on your beautiful home, a little messy. Then when I went through the guest room full of cobwebs, I figured that you were just too limited to, that nobody would ever find, and .... "
" Look, you ugly moron. I, when I get, is exclusively for women and only beautiful in my bed, where I have the honor of fighting still fiery combats love. The scream you heard was nothing but a tangible sign of the pleasure I felt a moment ago, thanking God and, in particular, this young lady here. Finally, you will be old! Asshole! "
Rest thrilled. Tell me how it can be possible. An old man is still hungry for pleasure and then, now that I think, with a luxurious house, too big, too beautiful for its venerable age. But how, I, the SuperBadante, come to the aid of this ugly old man and he, having swept a piece of pussy I have ever seen in my life, despite my Superpowers, blames me, slander me, I offend? Let it never be! It can not be a superhero so loved and respected by all!
Supersecondo remain a property, then, from my Supertasca, I extract a Magnum 44 and I fire. The water continues to cascade down into the Jacuzzi. The bubbles are colored red, my favorite color.
; ; ; ... .. Continues ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment