From today I decided to overreach.
This Blog I have created not to tear down two theories confusing on how they can best manage its investment portfolio bla bla blaa, but to give real and tangible tools to be able to earn some money from the prudent management.
Like every Saturday, I painstakingly anlizzato the 40 stocks in our stock market index, the FTSEMIB, from which I have highlighted several depreciated over the past 36 months, which could be an excellent opportunity to enter into a hire-optic Buffettiana , ie the " I do not need, and leave soaring."
careful, will post two tables: the first will outline the actions identified with a growth margin of at least 100%, the historically low prices in the period and the percentage of the maximum slope in the period, while the second chart printable, I added a column in qule you could put the current prices at valutaione.
IMPORTANT , get on that title that comes close to the minimum period of at least 20 with a CSR over the next 36-60 months .... and thank me, and quite a lot!
| ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| Table 1 | |
|
| Table 2 |
As I did, simply with the instrument ... "ruler" in ProRealTime, my graphics platform, which place a esmpio:
0 comments:
Post a Comment