BUY ETFs USA ...
While yesterday I focused on the most cheap FTSEMIB the same time I bought shares of an ETF. For those who do not know what it is, I send them to the "Getting Started" in step 4. In short, for the lazy, funds are very low entry fees to replicate any index to 100%.
Why did I do?
It 's a form of investment in "storage", that is, to a monthly fee x because it is not clear, and equally clearly the direction of the market, therefore, reduces the risk of making investment because if the index falls, may become a good opportunity to purchase more shares, and if it goes I can enjoy a nice gain.
index on which I have invested?
Initially I wanted to position myself in the U.S. with the S & P500, but then looking at the chart below comparing the different products and I opted for the Nasdaq100 continues to climb since March 2009 and, with the dollar so weak, large areas of growth. Thank Fineco, I posted a card product that I chose, of course with a 5-star rating ....
This is The comparison between the four indexes mentioned, look at the RSI chart which is the secondary signal, which for me gives great importance to the threshold of 20, almost unequivocal signal acquisition.
This is the interesting chart of the S & P500 over the past 15 years, re-Carrega rialziasta!
This is the card, as it appears in FINECO, ETF I chose to build the plan monthly. I am sure that in 3-5 years I will have some good news.
Happy Trading ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment