Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Make Your Own Exercise Mat

Par ... GETTING STARTED ...

... EXTRACT FROM MY Decalogue of the sound management of their savings ....

Update bomb ...

2 - INFORMATION
We, the small investors, we have news different from those of large institutional investors (who would later call "Shark"), where they come up with a title we queued and we settle for the crumbs (never go against, because they are trend-maker), until their esciranno at deployment time, and if we are not diligent urteremo nose violently.

Your personal banker should advise you to do, but in the end we are still us and we decide if they are not duly informed us we could also get around.


primary-Council, to give you a smattering, subscribe for free via google reader to a few RSS feeds, site, blog dealing with the matter (good services finanzaonline, trendonline google or fin, Bloomberg for whoever knows English).


-Eye
to all communications that the bank sends you regularly and consider it carefully, especially quarterly climb the account (.. let's not make fun of anyone ....), in which the tacit consent for 60 days means acceptance, sought to charge illegal or fake, as regards the credits .... fly over!

Start-read newsletter, reports, operational free to which you will be entered, and I remind you that there are several, but pay after a certain period of testing, most of the prerogatives of those cross-cutting hoping to gain on the stock market with less time and sweat can (Illusi..), as:

to be taken into consideration when you are more dimistichezza and you'll be ready to test with some virtual account, and Chips, so called "Demo" or "virtual bag" of the Italian Stock Exchange .

Obviously, I should not say but I say the same, if after the test, you will hold the service useful, you can tune with a few friends to split the costs (even if you could disclose such data), but you know, Sharing is my philosophy, especially when it comes to a friend!
addition, this is a bomb, I think many of these services, be recycled in the sense that they themselves believe are subscribed to some other more professional service and information as if they were their smistino ...... BOOM!

Personally, I use only free services, and I think that these reports could only be of help, support, but do not substitute their own subjective analysis.
On the web there is much skepticism, most traders think that "they earn and we may certainly" paid subscriptions might give good information, but
inherently give at least two losses, if not three:
for periodic cost for the study of non-technical personal and any minus-values, not because of us (... and I swear I do more bad!), and finally, I'd rather be the arterfice of my losses, but when I see professionals who will only pay PERCENTAGE profits generated will be time for me to believe it!

-In his spare time some reading on the subject, there is plenty of choice .... I started on the site of the Italian Stock Exchange, but using the search engine (Google), it come by the hundreds.
Bene...ottimo inizio !!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment