Monday, October 5, 2009

Denise Milani Before Implant

Ignis Nocte - Romano Canavese

Saturday, September 19th I was at Romano Canavese a picture of a historical re-enactment, complete with several performances by artists, organized by the Group Nocturna. Unfortunately the weather was not the most forgiving, and rain blasted the show with fire, a central event for Ignis Nocte.

Other artists who have come from various parts of Italy, however, have entertained the public, historical groups, clowns - jugglers, falconers, drums and the sight of Alex, fakir, magician and sword swallower.

Me and my "colleague" Lorenzo we rode through the streets of Romano Canavese all afternoon, until evening and we never left the camera (except to eat ...), and I must say that the result satisfies me enough.

During the day I used my D40 with 18-55, 70-200 and 70-30VR (Lorenzo), and the pictures came very well. In the evening the show was staged in a former church, which made it difficult to make perfect shots. I used the D80 battery pack together with Lorenzo, in which I attacked the 70-200 2.8 and my SB-600. I just used the flash, due to the temperature difference between the flash and light bulbs that lit up the church, but it was of help: adding a little 'weight of the whole has certainly contributed to the arms get tired before, but has made with a little 'more stable.

They are in fact managed to photograph standing free-hand, ISO 1600, F2.8 with shutter 1 / 50 of a second, without images visibly moved.


Now some pictures:










For more information:

http://www.grupponocturna.it/

http://www.nespologiullare.it/

http://www.tamburitraxia.com/

http://www.falconeriamaestra.it/

http://www.lamotta . com /

soon with the next post: Rally of San Remo!

0 comments:

Post a Comment