Friday, October 23, 2009

After Alochol My Gland Swalloen

Rally Legend 2009 Rally Sanremo 2009

This year I attended the usual round of the Sanremo Rally, now in its 51st edition .
As always I enjoyed it and I took some photos, but to be honest I expected more. Perhaps because the roads of the rally did not have many spectacular points (most some of which are full of people and not allow you to see well the passage of cars), maybe because I still have in mind the 2007 edition, where shortly after the pass baking almost all cars have faced the great bend sideways.

DSC_2402

Moreover, you can not have everything, at least it was not cold this year, the company was excellent as always surprise and we did not arrive late for tests (as always ...).
I got some good shooting, however, that will be transferred to my "portfolio rally."

DSC_2455

For this race I took the D40, the 18-55, the 70-200 and SB-600 (I have not used). I left home 50 1.8 manual focus because the picture of the rally I find it impractical, and the focal length very limited flexibility (I like 3 or 4 photos in each burst of machine passes, with a fixed lens if they make one, two at most).

I also tried the function and photo geotagging iPhone 3Gs that I bought recently, and I was quite pleased with (the photo quality is good, but the geotagging is wrong ... a few kilometers)


DSC_2669

soon with photos of the Rally Legend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment