E 'gone a bit' of time, but finally I have time to show you some photos taken with the 70-200 in real conditions. I could try some shots in athletes during the 2nd Memorial Conrero, a regularity race for historic cars.
E 'was also the first race of the year for me. This year, from the point of view of the rally did not go very well, the Monte Carlo are not able to go see it, Dawn was canceled, the Cesana Sestriere I have not ... I hope to refer back after the summer with the San Remo Rally.
In this release I was able to confirm the qualities of clarity and autofocus lens. A big distances even at F2.8 the depth of field is too large to notice problems of front-focus, but also at shorter distances (eg having to do a portrait) is little known. Furthermore, the portrait, almost always close the aperture to F4 at least, to have more depth of field and thus have to focus as much as possible the eyes, nose and mouth.
Certainly the Nikkor 70-200 2.8 gives more professional results, it is weather sealed and the VR helps a lot in low light conditions. cost more than € 2000 against 700 of the Sigma, which I think (but I have not done comparative tests, but if I do I can provide one ...) is up to the original objectives, if you do not have too much to the eye and do not go looking for the nit.
On some occasions I have seen some professionals also use the Sigma, so do not be so bad.
I leave you with some other step of the day, see you soon!
0 comments:
Post a Comment