Thursday, August 27, 2009

Is Veet Strip Wax Is Good For Genital Areas

New Fisheye!

announced, not without some pride, that one of my photos was chosen to be included in the Eighth edition of Schmap Turin Guide .
The photo in question is a frontal shot of the Castle of Racconigi, also appeared on this blog post about the trip to the Center Anatidae and Stork Racconigi .
For those who had no idea what I'm talking about here is the picture:



Racconigi Castle - Nikon D70, Nikkor 18-55 @ 18mm, 1 / 250, F16, ISO 200

soon as I have a little 'more time I'll do a quick Photoshop tutorial on how to solve the problem of falling lines, which I corrected in this picture to give it a more professional touch.
Another novelty is that lately I've noticed that on flickr have risen much comment spam, I wonder if anyone has had this problem, and how we have solved.
Hello, you next time!

0 comments:

Post a Comment