The Lady from the ivory balls taken from the table, a Louis XVI marble pestle in dating the end of '800 and slammed with a violence that you do not know the capacity, raven head of the antique. These, with his skull smashed, before it fell without a groan, leaning on his knees and then fall on the left side devoid of life. Three hours later, the photographer of the science portrayed him as it was found, with his eyes wide and surprised those who did not know we have fixed an appointment with death, hair drowned in a pool of blood and rose petals in the shape of a halo. An almost sacred, it could be said, if there had been a murder. The commissioner said, "This death is the result of a love scorned. It is not jealousy. Who killed him did not ever have been loved. Condemn every murder, but when it happens out of love almost always moves me." That same evening, in a popular downtown restaurant filled with roses for Valentine's Day, the Lady of the ivory balls was arrested. To staff members who kindly invited her to get up and follow them begged to finish the cake. After a day so bitter he could not help it. Upon arriving at police headquarters was accompanied by the magistrate in charge of the case. They made her sit, offered her a cigarette and asked the reason for an act so heinous. She said that it was only love, a gesture of love. He said "I understand, Madam. He has all my admiration, but I have to stop it." She said, "Okay. I see. Everyone does in life, his. I, too, finally I did and now I feel light. Love is a thin, durable steel, but sometimes you breaks. I give my wrists, I also put the handcuffs. Do not feel any pain, now I'm free. There is no compulsion largest and most distressing of wounded love. The prison does not scare me, I already knew. Come on, the night is full of stars. "
Khaled put them in his backpack the photograph showing him smiling at Noah hugged. On the night here, too, was full of stars and she was waiting for him. They meet shortly afterwards in the street of the great fountain exchanged a long electrifying Kiss Before I decided to walk to the port. When they reached the pier they saw so many other people immersed in heavy air of waiting. They came from small boats off some that were started loading them and to all those souls fleeing. The ships of the sea, moored in the middle of the bay, waiting for them. When their boat up beside the walled someone abruptly invited them to hang on to a rope ladder and climb. Noah was afraid, Kahled reassured her. "Go Do not fear, I'm here. Our love is so great, greater than all and will take us far away in another world where anything is possible. "So saying, he took her in his arms and climbed quickly to the bridge. In the midst of the throng of faces tremendous found a corner and settled there. Kahled, with a blanket covering Noah and the most beautiful smile, held her pointing at the sky. The boat set sail and a couple of passengers decided to give up jumping into the sea. As the ship moved away saw them swimming in the wake of white and foamy. When they came out in the open sea the waves were huge, the boat jumped the faces around them became so white to illuminate the night. Noah, trembling with cold and fear, clung to his chest even stronger. Kahled felt his heart beat at a rate of hell and, for the first time, he thought he had been wrong. In yet another caress them noticed a tear slid slowly down her cheek. In taking up the language feared that their love, so great, would not be enough. On the night of all the lovers of the world a ship full of desperate hobbled raped by merciless waves. When it sank, it was certain.
0 comments:
Post a Comment