.. "Eh, already looked like the end of the world .. .. but I'm still here. It takes skill. The cold when it arrives and then goes away ..." Vasco's song fills the room. Enters the head, runs strong in my heart. He is also always on the edge. "The heart that beats faster." Shares. "There is nothing to change, hatred, love." Even now he is vaccinated, likes and uses the imagination and decided to resume the life he wants. Sometimes surrender to melancholy, but is still here, with the life that comes and goes and not the soul that repents half and half. "Eh, already .. and then you do .. eh, already down more .. more .. more on down, more on .." Although he never sold his soul to the devil, too, for some time, has packaged a nice gift bag. She cried, she laughed, and felt that "the night by step." Think about all that cold, all those tears, the temptation to sell out really the devil. All of that solitude, that sea of \u200b\u200bgray winter, the desire to swim across dress, with a millstone around the neck at night in the dark. To disappear, to get away, to die. "Eh .. already .. like the end of the world .." But it was not. C 'took all his skill is inventing another poem. Now my heart beats faster, even if life, as always, and should not be. Now I can laugh again. No hate, just love. It is the soul every now and again surrendered to the melancholy but does not care even like it. Always been the case. Normal. "Eh, already looked like the end of the world .. ..". You're right Vasco, old rocker cock, how important are those four simple words, and if you do not mind, for once I steal and I make my own "I am still here."
Thursday, February 24, 2011
All Online Mario Salieri Movies
like the end of the world.
.. "Eh, already looked like the end of the world .. .. but I'm still here. It takes skill. The cold when it arrives and then goes away ..." Vasco's song fills the room. Enters the head, runs strong in my heart. He is also always on the edge. "The heart that beats faster." Shares. "There is nothing to change, hatred, love." Even now he is vaccinated, likes and uses the imagination and decided to resume the life he wants. Sometimes surrender to melancholy, but is still here, with the life that comes and goes and not the soul that repents half and half. "Eh, already .. and then you do .. eh, already down more .. more .. more on down, more on .." Although he never sold his soul to the devil, too, for some time, has packaged a nice gift bag. She cried, she laughed, and felt that "the night by step." Think about all that cold, all those tears, the temptation to sell out really the devil. All of that solitude, that sea of \u200b\u200bgray winter, the desire to swim across dress, with a millstone around the neck at night in the dark. To disappear, to get away, to die. "Eh .. already .. like the end of the world .." But it was not. C 'took all his skill is inventing another poem. Now my heart beats faster, even if life, as always, and should not be. Now I can laugh again. No hate, just love. It is the soul every now and again surrendered to the melancholy but does not care even like it. Always been the case. Normal. "Eh, already looked like the end of the world .. ..". You're right Vasco, old rocker cock, how important are those four simple words, and if you do not mind, for once I steal and I make my own "I am still here."
.. "Eh, already looked like the end of the world .. .. but I'm still here. It takes skill. The cold when it arrives and then goes away ..." Vasco's song fills the room. Enters the head, runs strong in my heart. He is also always on the edge. "The heart that beats faster." Shares. "There is nothing to change, hatred, love." Even now he is vaccinated, likes and uses the imagination and decided to resume the life he wants. Sometimes surrender to melancholy, but is still here, with the life that comes and goes and not the soul that repents half and half. "Eh, already .. and then you do .. eh, already down more .. more .. more on down, more on .." Although he never sold his soul to the devil, too, for some time, has packaged a nice gift bag. She cried, she laughed, and felt that "the night by step." Think about all that cold, all those tears, the temptation to sell out really the devil. All of that solitude, that sea of \u200b\u200bgray winter, the desire to swim across dress, with a millstone around the neck at night in the dark. To disappear, to get away, to die. "Eh .. already .. like the end of the world .." But it was not. C 'took all his skill is inventing another poem. Now my heart beats faster, even if life, as always, and should not be. Now I can laugh again. No hate, just love. It is the soul every now and again surrendered to the melancholy but does not care even like it. Always been the case. Normal. "Eh, already looked like the end of the world .. ..". You're right Vasco, old rocker cock, how important are those four simple words, and if you do not mind, for once I steal and I make my own "I am still here."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment