Yesterday I was doing some shooting a light bulb for a little thing on my mind for a while '(soon to complete the info, stay tuned!).
Clicking on any detail of the filament, with the 70-200 happened to me a curious thing, if we want an error. The flash would illuminate the background has encountered an obstacle that I had forgotten right there, and then the background is not received at all the light that was intended. Poor thing:)
The result was a picture waaay more beautiful than I had in mind. Some of the light that has passed over the obstacle hit the blue colored background, in fact, blue. For a bizarre game of bounces the light hit the side of the bulb, creating a very soft reflection that defines the boundary. After moving the barrier to make the photo I had in mind I tried again to recreate the situation using the bounce flash side, but without success.
Here is a photo as I wanted to do:
Jpeg converted from 16-bit TIFF converted from RAW with no change in the middle.
is instead the "wrong":
E 'is pretty much out of the car, I just removed the blue reflection on the socket, and the reflection on the upper contour of the bulb. Although the flare of the filament have been removed, to make the picture a bit 'cleaner. Black was already there, as well as saturated colors (the machine was set to "Vivid", but I do not have further increased the saturation).
do not know, I've always liked these pictures, and this particular one because I made it: D
Seriously, I like the color contrast between the filament, hot and cold glass, the background black and outline just mentioned can make it look like an ordinary light bulb object almost "alien".
What can I say, I hope in future to do more photos so "wrong"!
0 comments:
Post a Comment