Saturday, April 10, 2010

How Much Does Two And A Half Men Cost To Make



Every year in March of the Living Geneva is a place to be for automotive enthusiasts.
Despite this I had never gone there, and I thought this was an opportunity to see how. We have thus organized, with some friends, a car and we finally went. I must say that has not been an exhilarating experience as I expected: skipping the trip, very long queues to find parking, it seemed nothing so spectacular. The machines are the same as ever, the girls we have not seen almost (but 3 or 4 at the Fiat stand, which always has the most beautiful girls), the light was far too little and people. The most popular booth, such as that of Ferrari, not fought fiercely, I was forced to shoot blindly raising the car onto the head of the crowd.
As for the equipment I had with me my trusty D40, accompanied by 70-200 and SB-600, alternatively I also installed the 18-55.

pictures was not easy as I thought, because of poor light and the lighting of the hall, laying everywhere reflections, shadows, double, and so on. I set ISO 800 and I tried as much as possible to avoid camera shake, using the not-too slow and trying to have a posture and a more stable (it looks like a cabbage, but it works. The weight of the D40 + 70-200, and the additional weight of flash, have helped to reduce the motion).

said, before showing some pictures, I say that I do not think next year I will return to the show. The machines will be the same this year, the girls do not see anyway, and I do not think it is worth addressing hours of travel to return home disappointed. Rather than go to the Bologna Motor Show (which I say is better). Photographing the car still did not like it that much, I prefer a day at the track. If we really want to take pictures of the girls really need to go to Geneva?

soon!


0 comments:

Post a Comment