Today, March 21, the spring begins.
Actually you would not think looking out, fog and dark clouds far from being inspired by the rebirth of nature after the winter. This date, however, marks the rebirth of this blog, left for a while 'time to himself for time reasons. During the next month I hope to get enough to add some articles on the blog and introduce some of the photos I took during the last period.
really start now with some pictures "Cold", taken during a Sunday morning just finished inven. Well, it was a pretty cold winter, it snowed several times with insistence and the temperatures dropped for a few days even below -10 ° C. Not bad.
I said to these pictures: they are taken on a Sunday morning, exactly 23 January 2010. I decided to go out and do some photography in the Belmont area, above my house, where the air is cold and wet has given rise to so-called "Galaverna. Without putting on his ramblings thermodynamics, Galaverna is a phenomenon in which small droplets of mist, at temperatures below 0 ° C and with little or no ventilation, solidify in contact with solids (soil vegetation, or more frequently), creating the structures of needle-shaped ice (directed in the direction of the wind). It 's a phenomenon that, at least in these proportions, this is not often seen, because he needs to very specific weather conditions. The effect is particularly good on the leaves, where ice crystals are concentrated at the edge and there are no hand in the two halves of the leaf.
But now space for photos!
All following photos are taken with D40 and Nikkor 18-55, without a tripod. In the third I used a flash to lighten lightly tap the leaf texture and bring out the best in keeping with the light background but not burned.
0 comments:
Post a Comment