Friday, May 15, 2009

Ethernet Pavilion Driver T3000

The Craft Winning

Last night I was at the book fair in Turin, during the presentation of the book by Rinaldo "Dindo" Capello, The Craft Winning .

There was no better time to meet him and me to sign a (more) autograph ...

This book is not a biography but an account of his racing career, with a few very nice pictures.

Dindo Capello is a rider who is not widely known in Italy, while abroad (particularly in America) is much more later. Has proven its ability to drive even before you can drive a real car, and started from Formula 3, through the Super Touring, ending today to lead the Audi prototypes in endurance races. At 45 years and continues to grind kilometers win races, won three times the 24 Hours of Le Mans victories and holds several records and speed.




Of course I brought my camera, which I did a few shots:





PS PC grinding the situation: My hard disk is returned to the electronics have been changed, but without success. Between tomorrow and Sunday I'll try to carry out a procedure for groped to recover, and with it all my data. In the meantime I can only warn that anyone with the computer one or more Hard Disk Maxtor DiamondMax 22, code STM3500320AS, MX15 with firmware or Seagate Barracuda 7200.11, code SDA3500320AS with SD15 firmware, you'd better read up on the problem, remedy and porn (downloading the new firmware) before it happens what happened to me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment