Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Airtel Mobile Directiry, In Kerala

The 2010 is not bad

In terms of expectations I Microstock large enough for the new year, and I have a feeling it will be better in 2009 (well, it takes a moment).
A first sign of awakening is the fact that I'm uploading a few photos, mostly things that for one reason or another I had loaded in the past. The portfolio on Shutterstock
grows and the number of photos reaches a whopping 41. Maybe in a few days will be 43, who knows. Loaded with consistent sales also increased: in late 2008 was enough for me to upload a few pictures (and then another pair, and then others) to awaken sales, which allowed me to get a first and important step.
few days ago I received notice that January 15 will receive the first payment! A brake a bit 'enthusiasm the fact that it is little more than $ 75, you take away the taxes become about $ 73. At the current exchange rate so I earned in one year and two months about 50 €. Too few to make it look a gain true, and few even to buy something big. I think I could use it to buy some film and chemicals for developing black and white, is a bit 'I want to try my hand.

few months I expect a growth portfolio (at least on Shutterstock, which gives a lot of success with sales and image review time very short), since I will focus mostly on photographs of objects on a white background. In fact one of the Christmas presents was a Cubelite by 45cm, which makes this kind of photos easier and faster. But we'll talk again.

you soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment