Sunday, March 29, 2009

How To Take Off Silicone Glue

Photoshow 2009

Saturday for the first time I was at the Photoshow.

Contrary to expectations there were few people, we moved very well between the various stands and I have not done more than a couple of minutes to queue to enter.

The only flaw of the day was that I was short (only 4 hours) and unfortunately I had to see them last stands in a hurry ...

With me were some friends of CAFE .

To save us the frustration of having to find parking (and especially having to pay), we opted for the train's departure is Ivrea was at 8.30, returning at 19.45 (almost twelve hours away from home and only 4 at the show!), with several changes of trains and subways ...



of things related to photography there are so many to see, but the main reason I went is to train a bit 'with the portraits, since the models are never lacking in these events ...

Unfortunately the low light, my goal a little light, too much noise of the D40 at ISO 1600, and especially the flash of photographers (burst is required to avoid flash photography as part of the other photographers ...) I did miss some shots that had some good premises (if I do not know what I mean ...)



And now here are some pictures of the day, the next milestone is to Photoshow 2011!

0 comments:

Post a Comment